February 7, 2019
September 9, 2019 - Mondays Dark
October 11, 2019 - Swing FORE! Seniors
Sip and Support February 7, 2019 6:00-9:00 PM 3640 N 5th Street, Suite 140-150 RSVP Patrick.Powell@hhovv.org
Twice a month Mark Shunock gathers an eclectic cast of guests including stars from Hollywood, the Strip, musical acts, athletes, and celebrity chefs for 90 minutes of chat, entertainment – and a lot of laughs. Since 2013, Mondays Dark has partnered with over 30 local charities. It’s mission is to raise 10k in 90 minutes. The $20 variety show has become one of the hottest tickets in town and the list of charities waiting to partner with Mondays Dark continues to grow. Mondays Dark has raised over $500,000 and every penny has stayed here in Las Vegas with each of it’s featured charities. We will be the featured charity for the September 9, 2019 concert. Please contact us for tickets or more information.
Swing FORE! Seniors Golf Event
We have some exciting news for this years’ Swing FORE! Seniors golf event at TopGolf, to be held on Friday, October 11, 2019; and we are really looking forward to seeing your team! We have several new sponsorship opportunities this year as well as some new fun for the day. This is a great marketing and networking event while supporting the community’s seniors at the same time.
This year, a bay sponsorship of $1200 will include the following:
- A private premium hitting bay for your team of 6 players
- Area to set up your company information for the duration of the event to display banners, branding information and other marketing materials in your bay
- Access to the following:
- Breakfast buffet,
- non-alcoholic drinks,
- light snacks,
- 1 drink ticket
- a goodie bag for each player
- You may provide a marketing item from your company in the goodie bags to be distributed (250)
- Your company name will be included on material at each of the 34 bays
- Opportunity to engage the Top Golf pro’s in your bay
- Networking and marketing opportunities
- Trophy opportunity (awarded at end of event)
Our funding, and support from this event and others last year allowed us to provide over
- food assistance to over 4,280 seniors in need of food.
- 3,600 rides to doctor and other necessary appointments
- over 15,000 bags of food to assist clients in maintaining their independence and staying in their homes.
- over 400 Respite Vouchers to assist care givers.
- over 1,220 small, home maintenance repairs.
For this, we thank you and hope that you will look over the information and consider sponsoring a bay.