Our Minor Home Repair Program is in need of supplies, sponsors and volunteers. Please contact Marina at Marina@jshhnlv.org or Brenda at Brenda.Jepson@hhovv.org if interested.
HHOVV Home Maintenance and Repair Program provides minor home repair services to senior citizens 60 and over living in authorized zip codes. Clients will be assessed by phone and complete the assessed paper work in their homes. Documentation for age and income is looked at and reported in forms provided by the agency. Copies of the actual documents are not kept on file. Clients must own the home or mobile home and it must be their primary residence.
Repairs that are allowed by the organization are as follows:
- Minor plumbing to include; clogged drains, leaky faucets and pipes, toilet problems.
- Appliance Repair and Replacement to include; the repair or replacement of any necessary household appliance.
- Furnace and A/C repair and replacement.
- Light bulbs, Smoke Alarms, air filters, door locks, and other small projects.
NOTE: Organization does NOT do the following:
- Water Heaters
- Garage Doors
- Any type of cosmetic work
- Any Outside Repairs
- Any galvanized Pipes
Help us provide minor home repair services to senior citizens 60 and older who live in and own their homes. Many senior citizens need help completing these minor repairs that allow them to live at home with dignity and independence. Money donated to this program will be used to purchase the supplies needed to complete the repairs.
For more information, please contact Marina at 702-649-7852