For current volunteer openings, please contact Brenda Jepson at 702.507.1850 or Click Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers are a group of dedicated and committed individuals who enjoy enriching the lives of others in the community. Volunteers are vital to the success of fulfilling our mission.
Helping Hands of Vegas Valley offers you a variety of volunteer opportunities.
- Food Pantry delivery to our home-bound senior citizens
- Drive our clients to and from medical appointments
- Be a part of the Pantry Team and help stage food for delivery
- Assist in Hosting A Food Drive
- Share your skillset in Administrative Duties
- Help in Professional Services
Apply to Be A Volunteer
You must be 18 years of age to apply for all positions except for the warehouse/pantry team. A minimum age of 12 years old is accepted in that specific department. Desired skill set should include that you have a desire and love to deliver excellent customer service to our clients and a commitment to Helping Hands of Vegas Valley.
— video here —
Join the HHOVV Team